Stone chipping & corrosion protection coating
Black coloured long-term protection product against corrosion and stone chipping with a synthetic resin/plastic basis. After drying, the materials are resistant to carbon hydride-based cold cleaning agents, surfactant-based acid and alkaline high pressure cleaners, salt water and road salt.
The product is particularly well-suited for after-treatment of auto-bodies. DINITROL 447 Protect Super does not attack PVC coatings, is asbestos- and bitumen-free, permanently elastic and resists stone impact and road salt. After thorough drying, DINITROL 447 Protect Super can be coated with all conventional paints.
Method of application:
DINITROL 447 Protect Super is sprayed onto the dry, dust- and grease-free surface evenly and in criss-cross pattern, using 4 – 6 bar air pressure and a customary gun for underbody protection. DINITROL 447 Protect Super can be painted over when thoroughly dry. Splashes can be removed with a benzene-soaked cloth.
- Colour: black (also available in grey)
- Base: resin / rubber
- Spec. weight: approx. 1 g/ml
- Solids content: approx. 50%
- Working temperature: 10 − 25°C
- Water solubility: insoluble in water
- Paintable: after thorough drying
- Recommended film thickness wet: 1000 µm
- Salt spray test DIN 50021: > 400 h
- Storage period: 24 months