A long lasting eco-friendly premium marine waterproof grease made in the UK and used for anti-corrosion, anti-seize & lubrication AND it does not dry out or evaporate!
MARINE GREASE LANOGUARD - IT WORKS BY PROVIDING A PROTECTIVE WATERPROOF COATING WHICH STOPS DEAD ELECTROLYSIS, SALT, ACID AND ALKALINE AND THEREFORE COMPLETELY PREVENTS CORROSION. IT WILL NOT PERISH ANY RUBBERS OR PLASTICS EITHER AND IN FACT WILL NOURISH THEM!
Marine Grease Lanoguard has unique set of properties because it is a natural product. These features mean that Marine Grease Lanoguard is a superior grease for all kinds of corrosion protection, waterproofing, electrical and lubrication applications. The Lanoguard features are:
- Natural and much, much longer lasting
- Salt, Acid and Alkaline resistant
- Prevents galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals
- Waterproof (instantly waterproof anything)
- Jet wash resistant to 3000 psi or 200 bar (won't be displaced and will keep protecting after cleaning)
- Petroleum resistant (so petrol or diesel spillage or leakage wont displace it nor mix with it)
- Non-conductive to 70,000 volts (use on all electrics and circuit boards)
- Prevents electrolysis (no more seized nuts and bolts or outboard motor legs!)
- Non-evaporative (won't dry out like normal grease leaving un-lubricated or protected parts)
- Heat resistant to 450 degrees celsius
- Adheres to all surfaces
- Non-leaching (won't spread to other adjoining surfaces and material)
- Non perishing (safe to use on all rubbers etc)
- Lubricating with an amazingly low friction co-efficient
- Ecologically sound (can be used safely in marine environments)
- Non-petroleum based (non-toxic or hazardous)
- Safe to transport
Marine Grease Lanoguard provides superior and powerful, long lasting, natural protection against electrolysis and corrosion whilst being safe, non toxic and Marine ecology friendly too. Designed for boats and any vehicles or machines exposed to wet & salty environments, Lanoguard Marine significantly reduces the need to repair or replace parts and other materials in and around your boat and marine life.
- Protects: It prevents rust, verdigris and electrolysis, it provides a highly effective barrier against corrosion and protects against UV too
- Waterproofs: Once applied it provides an instant waterproof barrier, which adheres tenaciously, yet it can be easily removed when desired
- Lubricates: It is a long lasting lubricant which also releases seized rusted parts and eases mechanisms and over time pushes off rust
- Stays: It wont be displaced by salt water in stormy weather, it wont evaporate nor will it be displaced by a jet wash!
Some of the areas Lanoguard’s Marine products can help protect against the elements include:
- Outboard motors including electrics
- Inboard motors including spraying over all electrics
- Propellers and Prop shafts (Proptection as we call it)
- Boats and chandlery
- Yacht rigging, sliders and pulleys
- Whole boat trailers
- Winches and Cranes
- Boat Upholstery
- Fishing Rods & Reels
- Anchor chain stacking and compartment area
- All Electrics including circuit boards
If you need any advice, just send us a message on the chat app below or give us a call.